I would like to start by thanking Dougey-Fresh for writing the recaps for the last couple of weeks. After picking Chicago as my survivor pick, I decided that it was time to go on a walkabout to try to recover my football picking prowess. I have returned refreshed and ready to recover from some truly dismal performances.
But enough about me, congrats this week go to Spicecakes for winning a week in her first year in the meat grinder called the SWS. When Spicecakes joined, there was some initial controversy since she took Scott's moniker. However, I assured Scott that we can call him Queen Spicecakes and he felt much better. Second place this week went to Joe while Mickey pulls in 3rd place.
As for the overall standings, Rally Matt storms into the lead over The Custodian and Bill Swerski. Things are definitely tight as only 30 pts separates the leader from 15th place. Alot like my bowels after I order a Grande Skim Mocha, I am expecting to see alot of movement in the near future.
In the survivor pool, you can all go screw yourself.
I wish you all the worst of luck this week.
That is all.
Commish
No comments:
Post a Comment