This week, Commish was kidnapped by a band of midgets and forced to read Dr. Seuss books until finally agreeing to eat Green Eggs and Ham.
In the meantime, Bill Swerski won the week in the pool. I have mixed feelings about this, but I'm not sure why.
ICS PAT once again placed well. He/She took 2nd place, just one week after taking 1st place. I guess after that kind of performance, no amount of crap from me about his/her name will matter.
And Spicecakes hauls in the 3rd place booty. However, Spicecakes still wins the "weirdest name" award in my book.
Congrats to you winners.
This was a big week in the Survivor Pool, with 23 folks dropping out due to three big upsets. The awesome news is that our Commish is still in it. Go Commish!
All for now.
D-Fresh
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment