Congrats this week go to Meg Sullivan for her first victory of the season. Our defending champ, Mary Ann Wood, finishes in 2nd place with JGIII in 3rd. Finishing in 4th place is Big D who quickly had to pay me the $10 he won from a foolish side wager on our fantasy football teams. So, I guess since money talks and b.s. walks, I would like to congratulate myself on taking Big D's money. Congrats Commish!
In the overall standings, Rick remains in the lead with a recovering E-Z in 2nd place. Kelly H. remains in 3rd place. It is interesting to note that with her 2nd place win this week, our defending champ, Mary Ann Wood climbs all the way up to 5th place and is back in contention. I think this is going to be a great finish to an exciting season.
Nothing of note happened of note in the survivor pool and we are still at 13 people.
Keeping this one brief. Worst of luck with the games this week.
That is all.
Commish
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment