Saturday, December 19, 2009

Week 13 Recap - Is this the longest you have ever gone recapping a week? Yes, yes it is."

From digging through my records, I guess congrats for week 13 go out to Dougey-Fresh for a dominating victory. This marks D-Fresh's 2nd win of the year and moves him into serious contention for bringing home his first championship. BA Hill finishes in 2nd while Tim C. finally gets in the money this year with a 3rd place finish. Marc Brewe gets 4th place by a point over JGIII.

In the overall standings, Rick remains in the lead with Zeegee in 2nd place and Mary Ann Wood in 3rd. E-Z takes a big hit and falls from 2nd place down to 6th and you have to wonder if he has what it takes to stay in contention.

In the survivor pool the *&^$ing Steelers knocked 5 people, including Jobo out this week and we are now down to 8 people. Of more importance to me is that I no longer care about this stupid pool.

Since I now have to recap Week 14, I am going to keep this short.

That is all.

Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment