Saturday, December 19, 2009

Week 14 Recap - I Know this is Late But At Least it's not as Late as Last Week

Congrats this week go to Bean for her first victory of the year. Kelly H. finishes in 2nd, Destructinators finishes in 3rd, and ICS Pat gets 4th place.

We had some movement in the overall standings. Rick remains in the lead but now his lead is only 4 points. I have a feeling that the collar is beginning to feel a little snug. With her 2nd place finish this week, Kelly H. moves into 2nd place overall with Mary Ann Wood remaining in 3rd place. At this point, you have to assume that anyone within the top 15 or so slots still has a chance. This is going to be good.

In the survivor pool, everything remains the same. I hate this pool.

At this point, I would usually remind people that there is a Thursday game this week but since that was two days ago, I don't know how much use that would be. So, I will just wrap this up.

That is all.

Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment