First of all, I'd like to congratulate myself on a couple of recent accomplishments. The first is that I have gone almost 3 months without posting an original thought on the SWS site. It wasn't always easy but every time I thought about posting something, I just dug deep, found my inner laziness and didn't do anything. I was thinking that being that lazy might make me feel guilty but I have to tell ya, it felt phenomenal. Secondly, this past week I put up one of the worst late season performances in SWS history by someone who actually sent their picks in when I dropped 14 places to fall out of the top 20. At least I still got the survivor pool to fall back on. Oh wait.....
With 2 weeks left,we saw some tremendous upheaval in the season standings with the greatest champion in SWS history - Jack, and Jaygee tying for the lead. Ed Wood is 7 pts back. Breaking up this AARP convention in 4th place is Seando and Jobo, who are threatening to fall apart with internal fighting over the weekly picks and over who gets to play with the Legos after school. In 5th place is JG III, who has dominated the pool for most of the year but might be finally succumbing to the pressure. This exact same thing happened to Rick a few years back and he still isn't the same. The SWS is a meat grinder.
In the survivor pool,we are left with the Terminator and the Custodian. It is now like Thunderdome. Two men enter, one man leave. Unless of course, the season ends with both of them still alive and we will then split the $500. But, I think that goes without saying....
I received alot of checks this past week so thanks to everyone who sent them. For the others who will owe me, please send it asap, either via Paypal (mcerney2@comcast.net) or to my home address which is below:
Mike Cerney
1716 77th St
Naperville, IL, 60565
It should be an interesting final couple of weeks. Good luck to everyone.
That is all.
Commish
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment