I had big plans for this recap since I have been completely mailing it in this year. I was going to do a profile and even had my target selected. I was going to bless (or curse) the readers with a really long recap to make up for my lack of attention to the pool. Well, that's not going to happen right now. Deal with it.
Congrats this week go to Vegan Diesel. I will deal with this guy when I get a chance to write more. Needless to say, he is in my crosshairs. During a week where my job has never been busier, a guy who is in his early 30's and is RETIRED and spends most of his time kayaking, wins the pool. Life is not fair. Add to that, after the win, he taunts us with a Star Wars quote:
For your Words, you can share that in your post game interview with Vegan Diesel he said, "Learning the dark side of the force has doubled my strategic pick selection knowledge. Like teams do with the Broncos, you all underestimate my powers. I don't fear the dark side as you do. You will not take my wins from me. If you are not on board with my picks, then you are my enemy."
I have nothing else to add at this time. I will now go punch myself in the face again.
In the overall standings, Maverick jumps into the lead over Rick and Zeegee. Less than 20 pts. separates the top 15 people. Alot like me after my morning coffee, we should expect to see lots of movement in the near future.
In the survivor pool, we are down to 28 people mainly due to the Philly loss this week.
That is all for now.
Commish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment