Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 5 Recap

Congrats this week go to Bean for her 1 pt. victory over Godzilla. Kevin Haugh was 3rd and Zeegee ended up in 4th.

A couple of weeks ago I saw Rick, who was overall leader in the pool going into this week. At this time, he mentioned his concerns about now being jinxed because we praised him in a recap. Despite picking that week with an anvil hanging over his head, he kept it together. Well, this week Rick looked up to check on the status of the anvil and it proceeded to fall on his face with a 61st place finish. The Custodian was more than happy to clean up this mess and now finds himself in 1st place. This is nothing new with The Custodian. Year after year, he always gets himself into the top 5 and stays there through much of the season only to completely fall apart in the last quarter of the season. I am beginning to worry that he again might have peaked too soon.

In the survivor pool, we only lost two people who both made the unfortunate mistake picking Buffalo. This is shaping up to be a pool that will last quite some time.

Sorry for the short post (like how I am now using the blog lingo), but I gotta run. Good luck this week (not really).

That is all.

Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment