Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week 11 Recap

I wondered if this day would ever come. Congrats this week go to MRH, aka Matt H. Matt has had some rough seasons since joining the SWS. To be honest, I wouldn't have been surprised if Matt didn't join this year. But he came back, under a new moniker, and has finally gotten the 900 lb. gorilla off his back. I imagine Matt's response when he noticed he would win went something like this...

Matt: "I won? I won???? Let me check this again...........Holy Crap, I won (voice cracking). I won, thank you Jesus, I won (now sobbing). I am not a loser anymore. I won........... (now fully sobbing, collapsed on the floor).

In the overall standings, Rally Matt maintains his lead over Brian S. and The Custodian. Besides a 5-place jump by Hook into 5th place, not too much movement this week.

Survivor pools are lame.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and good luck this week.

Commish


No comments:

Post a Comment