Friday, October 28, 2011

SWS Update - 10/28/11

We are off to a great start this season is the SWS. I am mainly saying that because I am currently tied for 1st place but beyond that, it has also been an exciting year with 8 people within 20 points of the overall lead. The SWS usually heads down to the wire and I don't expect anything different this year.

I was going to do a Power Rankings this week but since everyone is jumbled so much and there hasn't been too much separation, I thought I'd break it down into the early season Winners and Losers....

Winners
Commish - Come on, this was pretty obvious. Even you have to admit it. Not only have I had two 2nd place finishes and currently reside tied for first, I haven't had to do a weekly recap in 7 weeks. Life is good for the big guy right now.

Jack - Possibly the greatest champion in SWS history has not been a serious factor for a few years now. However, it looks like his trip to the Dominican Republic for that controversial stem cell transplant is paying some early dividends.

John Lynne - This team is run by my nephew John and he has secured two 1st place finishes so far and is in 7th place overall. If he keeps this up, he won't be running out of Spider-Man underwear anytime soon.

Jobo - While Jobo only has a 3rd place finish on his resume so far, he officially took over control of his picks a few weeks ago. It is alot of pressure for a 6-year old. Other than him now smoking more than that fat Indonesian kid, I think he is handling things quite well.

Losers
Eric Z. - On the plus side, Eric has the best average Tiebreaker average amongst the whole field. On the negative side is pretty much all of his picks this year.

The Survivor Pool - I was knocked out the first week of the year so the chances of this survivor pool "surviving" next year are currently slim.

Seando - My youngest son Sean was brought onto the Jobo team by his older brother. He is so screwed.

Good luck this week.

Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment