Commish,
How does it feel to run a football pool where your daughter has won 2 out of the last 3 seasons and you start the 2010 season winning the first week. How does that make you feel?! You scumbag! You messed with the wrong marine, you piece of garbage.
Also, can we play Lego Batman?
Jobo
Ignoring the fact that Jobo is showing some early signs of becoming a serial killer, I gave this question alot of thought and I have to put aside any pretense and admit the truth. With Ellie winning 2 out of the last 3 seasons and me winning the first week this year, it honestly feels fantastic. It really does. This is the best. I just want to thank all of you for the role you played in my happiness. You're the best.
Congrats go to Godzilla for his 2nd place finish and Peggy for her 3rd place finish. Peggy was 14-0 to start the week until her Jets and Chargers picks on Monday caught up to her. Still, a nice to start to the season.
In the overall standings, your beloved Commish holds onto first place. I know that we have only played one week and obviously I would be in first place overall, but I just wanted to mention it again. Good job, Commish.
In the survivor pool, we lost 7 people this week including Da Mush. One of these years he will get past the 2nd week. We are all pulling for him.
That is all.
Commish
Just to let everyone know that we have engaged the SWSFAG (Swimming With Sharks Flagrant Affairs Group) - Not unlike a police department's internal affairs division - to investigate Commish's alleged Week 1 win. I also want to reiterate (since the press has been asking) that we DO NOT have Jobo on the payroll and we have NOT asked him to use his PlayMobil Video Production Truck set to secretly record movements and activities of the Commish. I'd also like to point out that I can't remember the last time Commish won anything.
ReplyDelete